Thursday 20 June 2013

Summer Time Blues

Lately I've been on the go constantly, backwards and forwards between England and the Island, with added trips to Scotland and London for research. I've hardly stopped and am feeling mildly disconnected. The joys!

The main problem with writing my dissertation is my absolutely faith in Future Me. I am absolutely certain that she will have it done. Sadly Past Me doesn't always consider her roll in all of this, and can drop the ball a bit. It's always hard taking research and making it into something original, well worded and, of course - properly punctuated.

Anyway, it's a bit past it, but here's my first flirtation with victory rolls. (I went with a 50s theme for my Birthday party.)

Not the best, but alright for a first go!

Now I just have to perfect them for my friend's wedding!

P.S.
The Lady V dress arrived, it's lovely and soft and wonderful and I love it. It's going to need a bit of adjustment as I was an idiot and sized up (big mistake, it drowns me!) and because I have a ridiculously short and disproportionate upper body, so the waist is falling quite a bit too low.

Now... to find shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment